Bill: A freak of nature Stuck in reality I dont fit the picture Im not what you want me to be Sorry
Bill & Kerli: Under the radar Out of the system Caught in the spotlight Thats my existence
You want me to change But all I feel is strange
Strange In your perfect world So~ho Strange Strange I feel so absurd in this life Dont come closer In my arms Forever youll be strange Strange
Kerli: You want to fix me Push me Into your fantasy You try to get me Sell me Your personality
Bill & Kerli: You try to left me I dont get better Whats making you happy Its making me sader
In your golden cage All I feel is strange
Strange In your perfect world So~ho Strange Strange I feel so absurd in this life Dont come closer In my arms Forever youll be strange Strange
Like me Strange When you touch me Strange When you kill me Strange All I feel is strange
Bill: In my dreams together well be
Kerli: Strange Strange In your perfect world
Bill & Kerli: Strange I am so afraid Strange I am so afraid Strange Strange
In your perfect world So~ho Strange Strange I feel so absurd in this life Dont come closer It turns slowly In my arms Forever youll be strange Strange Like me
TRADUCCION
Bill:
Raro en la naturaleza Atorado en la realidad No convino en la foto No soy lo que quieres que sea perdon
Bill y kerli:
Bajo el radar Fuera del sistema Atrapado en el reflector Esa es mi existencia
Tu quieres que cambie Pero todo lo que siento es raro
Raro En tu Mundo perfecto ta -han raro, raro
Me siento tan absurdo en esta vida No te acerques En mis Hombros Por siempre seras raro Raro
Kerli:
Quieres arreglarme me empujas a tu fantasia Tratas de tenerme me vendes tu personalidad
Bill y kerli:
Tratas de dejarme No mejoro Lo que te hace feliz Me hace mas triste
En tu Jaula dorada Todo lo que siento es raro
Raro En tu Mundo perfecto ta -han raro, raro Me siento tan absurdo en esta vida No te acerques En mis Hombros Por siempre seras raro Raro
Como yo raro Cuando me tocas Raro Cuando me matas Raro todo lo que siento es raro
Bill:
En mis sueños junto estaremos
Kerli:
Raro Raro En tu Mundo perfecto
Bill y Kerli:
Raro Tengo tanto miedo Raro Tengo tanto miedo Raro Raro
En tu mundo perfecto Ta-han Raro, Raro Me siento tan absurdo en esta vida No te acerques Se vuelve lento En mis hombros siempre seras Raro como Yo
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario